There is so much, where shall I start? Perhaps the easiest one is the reason I am writing this post in the first place: I would like to write 30 entries within the next 30 days (one for each day), so that my smarty-pants girlfriends would have to donate to a charity of my choice. That is definitely one of the things I would like to do.
And here is the rest – be forewarned there is no order, reason, or logic associated with this list, just a number of things I would love to be able to do:
- Finish all my current WIPs by the end of the year.
- Cast on something beautiful just for me. May be Ingenue in a beautiful color such as Lamb’s Pride Worsted Cranberry?
- Go through and read all my mail. File everything away and shred the rest.
- List all Phildar yarn lines still waiting to be photographed and post them on the site.
- Go on a vacation with my family – soon.
- Spend unhurried time together with my babies and laugh with them as often as humanly possible.
- Get in better shape and run a marathon or two.
- Meet True Blood’s Eric and have an intellectually enriching evening by having dinner and great conversation (swoooooon).
- Repeat previous bullet point at least twice (I hope he is not a total bore).
- Learn to weave.
- Have a great cup of coffee and scone for breakfast (see tomorrow).
- Convince Little Knits’ yarny folk that doing blog entries about them and taking their photos is a good idea.
- Say hello to all the good people who are reading this post.
Greetings from Seattle to all the good people reading this post! We are all wishing you a great week. Please come back and visit so that I will keep my 30-entries-for-30-days pledge.